Tempy South Glamorgan is currently recruiting Facilities Managers as part of a national contract in Cowbridge, Wales. Our client is a privately-owned company with facilities in Cowbridge and they’re focused on the provision of quality led services to a chain of businesses across Wales.
They are currently recruiting for a Soft Services Manager in Cowbridge to be responsible for a broad range of primarily, soft services on a large prestigious manufacturing complex, occupied by a global organisation. Although this position may not be directly in Cowbridge, it is in the proximity.
This role is for around 12 months but could be made permanent for the right person. You will manage and develop the Cowbridge operational team and a group of third-party partners in the provision of some 8+ deliverables in order to ensure continuously high levels of customer satisfaction and that agreed performance standards are always maintained.
Overview of position:
- Salary from £30,000 to £70,000
- Company car, phone and laptop
- Bonus scheme
This is a varied and challenging role in which you will set and manage operational procedures and processes and continuously review them to ensure best practice. This shall embrace staff recruitment, training and education; supplier procurement and administration as well as managing compliance.
Facilities Management Cowbridge
- Manage all facilities staff across the Cowbridge business including staff rotas, appraisals, personal reviews, coaching, performance management, recruitment, training and development.
- Manage external contractors carrying out maintenance, hygiene and other facility services at Cowbridge branch and undertake regular inspections of the site, equipment and services delivered against contractual agreements and KPIs.
- Manage the maintenance of buildings and contracting maintenance services as required and ensure a program of initiatives and achievements are maintained.
What we are looking for:
- We are looking for an experienced Facilities / Cleaning / Security Manager with strong leaderships and organisational skills.
- Outstanding people management skills and the ability to communicate at all levels.
- A high degree of drive, self-motivation and energy.
- A “can-do” personality, with the ability to make things happen sometimes in a pressurised or short notice environment and a willingness to be flexible.
- Experience in management reporting and strong IT skills.
- Must live local to Cowbridge.
You will also need a full driving licence