1998 – Present Doosan Babcock Ltd
June 12 – Present Hunterston Power Station
Reporting to the Site Manager, responsible for providing administration support to the site office. Duties included :-
· Weekly payroll preparation & administration for site labour and staff for Hunterston A & B Power Stations. Entered onto payroll system via Oracle, ensuring the hours are correct with the time clocks.
· Weekly reporting to client, hours and costs for site staff and labour.
· Completing management timekeeping reports
· Dealing with holiday requests and sickness forms.
· Answering any HR queries
· Arranging IRR medicals, and updating Radiation Passbooks accordingly.
· Arranging Site Access for personnel ensuring they have the right security clearance and relevant induction training.
· Monitoring training requirement and arranging training where needed via EDF SAP System and also Doosan Babcock systems.
· Site deputy Radiation Protection Supervisor
· Monitoring costs which are booked to projects work.
· Updating Oracle with monthly budgets and forecast for financial period end.
· Authorise Purchase Orders
· Organise travel as and when required
· Progress/delegate/action mail as appropriate
· Organise meetings and facilities
· Outages times – as duties above for 150+ personnel.
· Assisting with Purchasing
· Mental Health Champion