Sarah Jane Cannard
56 London Road, Stanford Le Hope, Essex, SS17 0LW| 07493684112 | email@example.com
Full drivers license
LEVEL 3 THEATRICAL MAKE UP
NVQ LEVEL 2 – CHILDCARE
5 GCSE’S GRADE C
Personal licensee holder
Business administration – in-house training
Health and Safety
Skills & Abilities
· While working for Flybe Aviation Services I worked as the sole administrator for the Workshop department within the management team.
· While working as a bar manager I was responsible for the day to day running of the premises as well as being responsible for several members of staff.
· All of my previous roles have required high levels of communication on many different platforms.
· Due to various different roles I am able to communicate well with a wide range of people and ages.
· While working for Flybe my role included project management opportunities, one of these opportunities was to successfully negotiate a new contract with a uniform supplier for general uniform and PPE for the engineering sector within the Flybe group. To do this I complied surveys to find out what members of staff were looking for from their uniform while keeping to the constraints of Health and Safety laws.
· New system implementation. I have also had the opportunity to be on a team helping to implement a new computer system within the Workshop, this included working closely with various members of staff within the sector as well as outside agencies and directors of the company. Providing reports on usage of systems.
RUNWOOD CARE HOME – CARE ASSISTANT
Caring for elderly residents in a care home setting.
Providing personal care
RYANAIR – 2019
Coordinating training for the engineering department
Booking flights and hotels
Advocates administration duties such as : filing, photocopying, confidential information
Processing airport ID’s for new and temporary staff
INFLITE – 2018
Adhoc admin duties
Packing and wrapping parts
Order book tracking
MCGREGOR LOGISTICS – PRESENT EXTRA CARING 2015-2017
Booking in in coming deliveries and booking out outgoing deliveries
Customer service via telephone and email
General filing and office duties
EXTRA CARING 2015-2017
Caring for elderly people in their homes.
Providing meals, light cleaning and company.
COVER SUPERVISOR/LSA ST CLERES CO-OPERATIVE ACADEMY DECEMBER 2016 – JULY 2017
Covering lessons when normal class teacher is absent.
Supervising children with special educational needs on a one on one basis within a formal classroom environment.
WORKSHOP ADMINISTRATOR FLYBE 2013 – 2016
Daily administrative duties.
Keeping track of employee absence, holidays, sickness
Collating workpacks for aircraft maintenance
Booking accommodation and travel for members of staff, including directors of the company.
Procurement of uniforms for engineers, stationary and PPE.
Working closely with Health and Safety and Procurement teams.
Running payroll for the Workshop department.
Yearly, quarterly and monthly reporting. Including but not limited to; man hours, budgeting, tooling analysis.
BAR MANAGER/BAR STAFF 2009-2013
Managing bar team.
Key holder and personal license holder for the premises.
Health and Safety management.
OFFICE JUNIOR DC LAW 2009 – 2011
Organising meetings for the partner of the firm
Communicating with clients via telephone, email, post and face to face
Completing paperwork for completion of sale/purchase of property as well as exchange