EASTFIELDS • MILL LANE • GRIMOLDBY • LOUTH • LN11 8TB Mobile 07711 524943 • Email email@example.com
I am a highly motivated and enthusiastic person with a competitive streak and a keen interest in people. I have well developed communication skills both electronically and personally. I consider myself to be friendly, adaptable and love meeting new people. I have a long-term track record of exceeding company revenue goals and hitting targets by ensuring profitable transactions and meeting the targets required by my company. I have a creative mindset and an enthusiasm to learn new skills and make a significant contribution to a new exciting venture in my life.
Ability to work under pressure Organised
Works well in team or alone
ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT Feb 2018 – Present
Exemplary time management Conscientious
L J Fairburn & Son Limited – A family of egg producers since 1951
• Responsible for all the buying throughout our three main sites; primarily personal protective equipment
for our farm workers and factory operatives. Also, all office and farm essentials from stationary and
filing cabinets to foot dips and shavings for our chickens.
• Selling eggs to the public from our head office in Alford. This is an extremely busy operation that
involves liaising directly with our Packing Centres in Burgh le Marsh and Withern to monitor stock levels and meet customer requirements and arranging with our transport team to get eggs delivered on time.
• Organising MOT’s and tax for company fleet vehicles.
• Processing the weekly company efficiencies which is a calculation of staffing hours and holidays, thus
determining the weekly egg production costs. This is a timely process on a very manual clocking and
• Getting involved with marketing; photography shoots for social media and organising competitions to
win luxury hampers that I put together with Fairburn’s merchandise and local Lincolnshire produce.
• Organising egg themed lunches for supermarket visits and working closely with Lincolnshire’s Celebrity
Chef Rachel Green.
• Working with the Farm Manager to input daily bird numbers to enable us to monitor stock levels
within all our 80 barns that we manage around Lincolnshire.
• If I feel that something needs changing or organising in a different way for the good of the business, I
have always had full authorisation to make these changes.
CUSTOMER SALES REPRESENTATIVE 2005 – 2017
Regal Fish, Barton-upon-Humber
Selling to the company’s customer base, providing a high level of customer service using an AMCAT predictive dialling system. Working to company targets and ensuring accurate completion of all paperwork. Keeping up to date with current trends and issues and attending regular refresher training and meetings. Due to relocating my family to a new home I was sadly unable to continue my employment.
BABY BREAK 1999 – 2005
Was fortunate enough to be a full-time mother to my daughter until she started school.
RECEPTIONIST 1995 – 1999
Polypipe plc., Doncaster
Receiving calls on an Ericsson switchboard system and greeting all visitors to the company. Organising meetings and maintaining effective records and administration. General office duties including typing, filing, and ensuring the smooth functioning of the company.
Level 2 NVQ Level 3 NVQ Level 2 NVQ RSA
City & Guilds
City & Guilds
City & Guilds
City & Guilds Qualified First Aider
Interests & Hobbies
Industrial, Social & Environmental Studies Skills & Practices
Theory & Science
Cycling (most recently took part in the Bloodwise Challenge) Hiking
My family and their interests